Weekly, 45-minute classes include songs, chants, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences — developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers — regardless of their own musical ability. Semester length varies from 9-11 weeks during the year and 6 weeks during the summer.
We offer mixed-ages class for children ages 0-5 and babies classes ages 9 months and under at time of registration. Babies 9 months and under are able to attend a mixed-aged class alone or with an older sibling and the Babies class in a one semester enrollment then the family moves up to mixed-age classes.
The SUMMER semester starting JUNE 16th features the "Summer Songs II Collection". This semester, you'll learn twenty-one new songs and many new activities that your family will enjoy trying in both class and at home! We will catch a "Great Big Star", sing about our favorite words...Me and NO, and leap like Tim with "I Had a Little Frog", we will also pick our favorite fruit while singing "Apples and Cherries". Summer sessions are a compilation of our families favorites and you are sure to love all 3 of the summer collections! We hope you'll join us for some music fun as the JOY you express during music making TODAY becomes your child's JOY in music throughout life!
Below is our schedule of upcoming classes. To register, please click on the registration link at the top of this page. If you do not see a class that fits your scheduling needs, please use the Contact Us link at the top of the page to tell us your schedule. If there is enough interest, we may be able to open a class at a different day and/or time.
Click the correct tab below for semester you are interested in for the class listings.
Each participating family receives:
- Two copies of the current session's CD and a songbook for enjoying at home, in the car, or wherever you want!
- A subscription to the national Music Together® e-newsletter
- A parent education guide with DVD (new families only).
- A reusable shopping bag (new families only).
FALL, WINTER and SPRING Sessions
- $160 per child/baby
- $80 for a sibling.
- $15 one time registration fee new families only.
- SUMMER SESSIONS
- $120 per child (Summer sessions)
- $60 for a sibling.
- $5 one time registration fee new families only.
- Infants 9 months and under at the beginning of ANY session is FREE with a paid sibling.
- Special arrangements can be made for families with more than two children.
- Varying levels of partial scholarships are available based on financial need. Please contact us for more information.