Weekly, 45-minute classes include songs, chants, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences — developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers — regardless of their own musical ability. Semester length varies from 9-11 weeks during the year and 6 weeks during the summer.
We offer Big Kids ages 5-7, mixed-ages class for children ages 0-5 and babies classes ages 8 months and under at time of registration. Babies 8 months and under are able to attend a mixed-aged class alone or with an older sibling and the Babies class in a one semester enrollment then the family moves up to mixed-age classes.
Join us for our one-time "Seasonal Songs Classes!
Seasonal Songs classes run Dec 8th through Dec 18th! Sign up for a one-time class for the whole family to jam and jingle to holiday classics loved by all! Only 15 dollars per family (siblings are FREE) and each child will go home with a musical instrument!
Join us for the Winter Drum Collection!!!
Winter Drum session starts Jan 5th and runs till Mar 5th! This Winter we will learn twenty-five new songs! Your children will be delighted to hop or bounce along to "John the Rabbit," play a musical version of hide-and-seek to "Sneak and Peek," and act the part of a slow snail and quick mouse in "Snail and Mouse." In addition to your weekly 45-min classes, your tuition includes materials for you to use at home, access to the online Family Music Zone, and a family newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas. Continue your musical journey with your children or discover The Joy of Family Music® this Winter!
We hope you'll join us for some music fun as the JOY you express during music making TODAY becomes your child's JOY in music throughout life!
Below is our schedule of upcoming classes. To register, please click on the registration link at the top of this page. If you do not see a class that fits your scheduling needs, please use the Contact Us link at the top of the page to tell us your schedule. If there is enough interest, we may be able to open a class at a different day and/or time.
Click the correct tab below for semester you are interested in for the class listings.
Each participating family receives:
- Two copies of the current session's CD and a songbook for enjoying at home, in the car, or wherever you want!
- A subscription to the national Music Together® e-newsletter
- A parent education guide with DVD (new families only).
- A reusable shopping bag (new families only).
FALL, WINTER and SPRING Sessions
- $165 per child/baby
- $85 for a sibling.
- $15 one time registration fee new families only.
- SUMMER SESSIONS
- $120 per child (Summer sessions)
- $60 for a sibling.
- $5 one time registration fee new families only.
- Infants 9 months and under at the beginning of ANY session is FREE with a paid sibling.
- Special arrangements can be made for families with more than two children.
- Varying levels of partial scholarships are available based on financial need. Please contact us for more information.