Did you know that all children are musical?
Have you ever wondered what you can do to nurture the musical growth of your child, regardless of your own musical ability?
Experience Music Together® and find out how important — and how fun — your role can be! Recapture your own pleasure in music and movement while you role model for your child and have a wonderful time making Music Together!
Our Music Together program builds on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. We'll help you provide your child with the basic musical skills needed to enjoy musical activities and to study an instrument should he or she choose to do so.
Pikes Peak Music Together offers mixed-age, family-style classes for children ages 0 through 5 and their parents/caregivers in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. Each class meets 45 minutes once a week to sing songs, dance, play instruments and learn rhymes and chants in a fun and relaxed non-performance oriented setting.
Each participating family receives:
- Two copies of the current session's CD and a songbook for enjoying at home, in the car, or wherever you want!
- A subscription to the national Music Together® e-newsletter
- A parent education guide with DVD (new families only).
- A reusable shopping bag (new families only).
- $160 per child (Fall, Spring, Winter sessions)
- $80 for a sibling.
- $110 per child (Summer sessions)
- $60 for a sibling.
- Infants 8 months and under at the beginning of the session are free with a paid sibling.
- Special arrangements can be made for families with more than two children.
- $15 registration fee (new families only).
- Varying levels of partial scholarships are available based on financial need. Please contact us for more information.
"Hello Song” ©1987, "Ladybug” ©1994, "Obwisana” ©2000, "Ridin' in the Car” ©1989,
It looks like you don't have flash player installed or player is too old. Click here to go to Macromedia download page and install last available version of flash player.
"Stick Tune” ©1989, "This Train” ©1988, "Biddy Biddy" ©1988, "Shenandoah" ©2000
and "Palo Palo” ©1999. All songs copyrighted Music Together LLC. All rights reserved.
Sound clips used by permission of the copyright holder.